Pages

Hair Adventure

Friday, August 1, 2014

Hello!

I have a confession to make.  I really don't like taking my kids to get their hair cut.  Not because of any bad experience or weird hair thing I or they have. You see, I love their silky straight hair. My hair is somewhat curly with a talent for frizz so naturally I long for long straight hair.  Their hair is smooth and when longer it has a tendency to hypnotize with graceful movement.  So of course it's only right that I allow their hair to get long so I can admire it.  :-)

I had to admit to myself that it was time to take my three year old to get his hair cut when he began asking for a mohawk. When asked what a mohawk is, he answered that it is short hair with long hair on top so the tips can dance into the sky.  Three year olds can be so imaginative and poetic.  

Here are some photos of his recent haircut.  He was such a trooper.  The phone came in handy for those moments that he had a little trouble staying still.


Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time!

--Carolina







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have something kind to say, kindly don't say anything at all.