Pages

Maternity: Ms. E

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hello Friends!

Do you have friends that are just so gorgeous that when you see them you just want to photograph them?  I have friend-colleagues that are gorgeous but only one has been willing to let me photograph her.  C'mon you guys!  What gives?!  Let me photograph you, too! Yeah, I figure that if they read this here then I might shame them into letting me shoot them.  I'm sure it's apparent I love photography and will use whatever means at my disposal to get my friends to "willingly" model for me!   Sis, this includes you! ;-)

The gorgeous Ms. E is expecting a little boy within days of this post!  I asked her a couple of months ago to sit for me for some maternity shots.  She was shy about the shoot but agreed once I described my overall vision: natural environment, lots of white, and loose hair.  Basically, simple and romantic was the theme of the day.  We met up at a regional park near our homes a couple of weeks ago and had a fun time. Here are a few of my favorite images of the day. And yes, folks, she really is this gorgeous. Really.

This last image is my favorite.  Thanks Ms. E and Mr. M for letting me capture what is clearly a special loving relationship.  I look forward to meeting and photographing your little baby boy in the near future!

Until next time, 
--Carolina 








2 comments:

If you don't have something kind to say, kindly don't say anything at all.