Pages

Lensbaby: Test 2

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hello Friends!

It's been pretty warm around here but every now and then I catch a hint of fall: a falling leaf, that certain crispness in the air. If that isn't enough to let me know that fall is around the corner the manic running around weekday mornings getting ready for work and getting my oldest ready for school proves it.  :-) Crazy hectic seems to be the unwanted motto in our household and boy can it be tiring!  

But I digress! A couple of weeks ago I posted my initial results with the Lensbaby Sweet 35 Optic.  As I mentioned before the Lensbaby requires practice to get the results you're after. After shooting in manual on my Nikon for some time I figured I wouldn't have any problems using the Sweet 35.  Yeah, overinflated ego much?!  ;-)  Talk about humbling!  It's true that there is always something to learn and photography is no different. 

I need to take my own advise and begin to photograph inanimate objects but I am always drawn to photographing people. Usually the only people around are my two little ones and sometimes I have to entice them with a treat just to get them to stand still for me for a minute or two.  ;-)  C'mon!  Surely I'm not the only one to do this?!

Here are a few shots of my youngest taken with the Lensbaby Sweet  35 Optic. 


Yes, it's quite clear that I need practice. LOTS of it!  But for the most part I'm pleased with my overall results. With more practice I'm sure my results will improve. Especially if my bribes are tasty or fun enough to convince my little ones to stand still long enough! ;-)

Until next time, 
--Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have something kind to say, kindly don't say anything at all.