Pages

Out and About: Yosemite In Winter (Part 2)

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hello Friends!

Wow!  I know, another post within a seven day period.  What other miracles will the new year bring?!  ;-)

Here are photos from the rest of our stay in Yosemite in early December. 
We came across this mellow majestic creature on a bicycle ride through the Valley to Mirror Lake.
Camp Curry was closed for the season but it was all decked out.  There were Christmas garlands and even a lit Christmas tree. It was so pretty. 
We were surprised to discover a large sized ice rink across from Camp Curry.  Mr. Other Half and our oldest decided to give it a try.  Needless to say it was probably the longest 20 minutes of their lives full of falling and gliding for nanoseconds at a time only to fall once more.  They didn't give up trying.  That is until the 20th minute.  :-)









If you have an opportunity to visit Yosemite in winter, go.  Just get in your car and go. It's worth it. The beauty of the Valley is awe inspiring and usually full of like-minded folks who are out there to visit one of America's most beautiful national parks.   

Sadly there wasn't any snow when we were there though we hope to return in the near future to see the Valley blanketed in snow. 

Do you go to Yosemite?  What are your favorite activities to do while there?

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time. 

--Carolina 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolina! It's Michela!
    Amber told me about your blog so I'm just stopping by!
    Your boys have grown so much since the last time I saw you! They're adorable.
    I love your photos as well! (:
    I have my own blog too! I don't have my OWN domain yet but it's www.laylasvisuals.wix.com/laylasvisuals (Long, I know.)
    Anyways, I hope you see this!
    Bye!
    P.S. You should add me on Facebook if you have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michela! So great to "hear" from you. Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my little online journal. :-) I love your blog. You are so incredibly creative! I am so proud of you for following your dreams. You have so much talent and I can't wait to see more. I wish you the best in all your endeavors. I have no doubt that you will succeed in achieving all you wish to achieve. :-) Stay in touch. --Carolina

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have something kind to say, kindly don't say anything at all.