Pages

Recap of Hawaii Family Vacation

Friday, July 18, 2014

Hello!

My little family and I were fortunate to be invited by my gorgeous SIL to vacation with her and her family (my brother and their two little ones) on the Big Island back in March.  Dad joined in as well.  The hubby and I have vacationed in Maui in the past (pre-babies) and loved it there.  Well, the Big Island and Maui are two very different Islands, to say the least, but I fell in love with the Big Island because of those differences.  There are so many things to love about the Big Island. Especially the small town of Waimea.  We drove up one morning and happened upon a farmer's market in progress.  It was small but had a variety of vendors offering everything from organic honey, organic coffee, handmade aprons, large avocados, and the most incredibly delicious and addictive popsicles.  Yes, I was ready to move to Waimea after that experience!  :-)

A bit after we arrived the clouds rolled in and blanketed the area and soon we were enveloped in a warm downpour!  Every excursion was special but this one was a standout visit for me.

Excuse the photo bomb!  





























Until next time!  :-)

--Carolina



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have something kind to say, kindly don't say anything at all.