Pages

Mud + Boys = Peace

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hello!

I grew up in a very small town named Hopland located almost two hours north of San Francisco.  Highway 101 cuts right through Hopland so if you find yourself driving on 101 North and blink, you just might miss it.  While growing up I couldn't wait to leave and often day dreamed about the day I would leave.  Now that I live in the Bay Area and have two small boys, I wonder what their lives would be like if we lived in the country.  Truthfully, that's as far as it goes for I LOVE living in the Bay Area and more than anything, I love the anonymity of living in the city.  

I have a brother in Hopland that I visit so I'm able to get glimpses of what country living with my two boys would be like.  This past weekend I took my boys to visit my brother and beautiful SIL and their two handsome boys.  (Side note: Her boys are each 8 months older than my two boys!  Totally unplanned. Truly!)

Here are some images from that visit.  
















Thanks for stopping by. Until next time!

--Carolina










No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have something kind to say, kindly don't say anything at all.