Pages

4th of July

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hello!

This summer has been quite busy for my little family.  We've had birthday parties, camping trips, day trips galore to fun kid friendly places around the Bay Area, and a few stay-at-home lazy days where nothing got done.  All in all I would deem this summer a success thus far.   :-)

Here are a few photos from our 4th of July.  I ran to Michaels earlier that morning to pick up some quick decorations. I made a few paper star garlands that I hung around the back yard along with some patriotic streamers.  Simple decorations and not very noticeable in the photos but fun and festive in person.

Meat somehow always features in our family gatherings.  I guess it wouldn't be very patriotic without meat, right?  We just add a Latin twist.  ;-)




Hope your 4th was equally awesome and fun.
Thanks for stopping by!

--Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have something kind to say, kindly don't say anything at all.