Pages

Valentine's Crafting: Part 2

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hello Friends!

Here is my second installment of the Valentine's crafting sessions I had with my two boys. I shared the dinosaur photo Valentine's card I made for my oldest in my last post. Today I will share the Valentine's rings I made with my youngest. Though truth be told I made while he ate the chocolates!  

I had planned to simply adhere a chocolate heart to paper with a simple printed card that said something like, Happy Heart Day Valentine! but I promptly let go of that idea (and quickly proceeded to eat the chocolate hearts) when I saw this fantastic post from Willowday!  

I went to my local craft store after my morning workout to get some silver metallic pipe cleaners (I may or may not have planned the workout around the store hours).  :-o

These were a hit!  I'll be attaching a simple label as Willowday suggests and calling it a day. Easy and fun. My youngest absolutely loved "helping" me make these and was willing to sit for me so I could snap these photos. 





If you like kid friendly (not to mention pocket book friendly) craft activities, check out Willowday. She has so many fun and totally do-able activities that are both simple and creative and just plain fun to make with the little ones.  

Thanks for stopping by. I wish you all a most joyous Valentine's full of laughter, peace, and, of course, love!

Until next time. 
--Carolina 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have something kind to say, kindly don't say anything at all.