Pages

Out and About: Disneyland

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hello Friends!

A couple of months ago we had some very special guests stay with us for a little bit. During their stay we made a little trip to Disneyland and the kids could hardly contain their excitement!  They were both equally giddy at being in "Mickey's Park" (as the oldest dubbed Disneyland).  Below are a few photographs from that trip.   Well, more than a few.  ;-)

When we arrived the boys went hog wild over this guy:
I felt we were on or near this ride for a-very-long-time.  The boys really liked it. 


My oldest got to battle with Darth Vader.  :-)
The very content birthday boy!
They were dazzled by this guy.  Both my boys have a silly sense of humor so it only seemed natural that they would be in awe of this guy.  ;-)
My youngest ran up to this guy to give him a great big hug. 
My guy with my youngest.  Mwah!
My youngest loves carousel rides and he could ride on these for hours on end if we let him. 
 The sign of a good day is a sleeping child.  Amen. 

The next day we found our way to Santa Monica. I'll post photos of that trip later this week. 

Thanks for checking in!

Until next time, 
--Carolina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have something kind to say, kindly don't say anything at all.